The Butler is looking for submissions for his Jenkins User Conference 2015. This is your chance to inspire, educate and share with the community your stories of how you've used Jenkins to continuously build that awesome project or how you developed that popular plugin for the community.
If you're hooked, here are some suggestions to get your creative juices flowing:
For the first time EVER ...the Jenkins User Conference is moving from a 1-day conference to a 2-day conference for San Francisco and London - that means an additional 18 innovative sessions to attend!
- How does scale Jenkins within the enterprise?
- How does Jenkins orchestrate continuous delivery?
- How does Jenkins assist you in plug-in development?
- What are the Jenkins techniques you use to solve testing/building problems in specific application areas such as mobile, enterprise/web/cloud and UI testing
- Do you have war stories from a problem you encountered, the Jenkins solution you administered to solve it and the results you got?
- What are Jenkins best practices, tips and tricks?
- Are you or your company currently using Jenkins in the cloud? Tell us your story!
- The Butler beyond Java (Jenkins with PHP, Ruby, etc.)
SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS MARCH 8, 2015!
Would you like to sponsor a JUC near you? There are various event sponsorship opportunities available: Gold to Silver packages, exhibitor packages in our world-class expo hall, sponsor speaking sessions, free conference passes, and numerous branding opportunities. Please contact email@example.com for inquiries.
We are looking forward to receiving your proposals!