We are so very excited that AWS will take part at Jenkins World this year. Come hear Joseph Fontes, AWS Partner Ecosystem Solution Architect give a session on removing undifferentiated heavy lifting from Jenkins.
This session will show you how to integrate AWS CodeBuild with Jenkins to remove the overhead in creating, managing and scaling your build farms.
In this session, you will learn:
- How AWS CodeBuild simplifies the management of your Jenkins Build Farms
- How to create a Jenkins pipeline with AWS CodeCommit and AWS CodeBuild
- Many other cool topics
Use the AWS’ discount code of JWAWSCUST and get an additional 20% off of the registration price!
You’ll notice some exciting changes to Jenkins World this year, including:
- Jenkins World expands to four days – Four full days of 60+ sessions, workshops, training – plus certification.
- Jenkins certification – Get Jenkins-certified for FREE, with your full conference registration! This is truly a value-add for Jenkins World attendees. Must be selected during the registration process.
- Ask the Experts returns - Ask Jenkins experts your most pressing Jenkins-related questions.
- Opening keynote by Kohsuke Kawaguchi – the original founder and creator of Jenkins.
- Special keynote from Sacha Labourey, CEO of CloudBees and Jez Humble, Founder and CTO of DevOps Research and Assessment LLC
- Everyone’s favorite Butler will be present – Find him and get your picture taken.
- Expanded Sponsor Expo area – Find out more about the solutions available for Jenkins users.
- Network with other Jenkins users – Learn how they have solved their continuous delivery challenges.
This is a guest post by:
Sr. Partner Development Manager, APN
Amazon Web Services