Starting and Scaling DevOps in the Enterprise
Transforming to a DevOps culture greatly accelerates software delivery. Yet, DevOps is a fundamental shift in how companies deliver software. More organizations realize they need to embrace DevOps or they will be left behind.
Read this book to gain insights on:
- A framework that organizations can use to understand DevOps principles
- How DevOps is relevant in the context of your current software delivery process
- How to gain alignment across the organization (absolutely critical for success)
- Identifying the DevOps practices that will have the greatest immediate impact on your organization
- A DevOps transformation is never something you actually complete – it is ongoing
About the Author
Gary Gruver is a former senior DevOps executive at macy’s.com and Hewlett-Packard. He transformed two very large organizations to a DevOps culture – and both companies realized dramatic gains, as a result.