When you win an award, one time, it is an unexpected delight. When you win it a second time, you think “wow.” Third time lucky, you count your blessings. But the fourth, fifth and sixth times? You feel really honored, especially when it’s an award from a publication the likes of SD Times. Yes, CloudBees has been awarded status as an SD Times 100 winner - for the sixth year in a row. We are truly humbled.
We think the award and our longevity with it is a true testament to the ongoing innovation CloudBees strives for and that our employees deliver on every day, whether in engineering, sales, technical support, marketing or administration. We have an amazing customer base - many of them at the leading edge of DevOps and continuous delivery, returning real business value to their companies every day. All of them using our enterprise Jenkins offerings to power their business.
The SD Times 100 list is a collaboration by the editors of SD Times to honor companies that have demonstrated innovation, advancing the state of software development. The categories for 2017 included:
- ALM and Development Tools
- APIs, Libraries and Frameworks
- Big Data and Business Intelligence
- Database and Database Management
- IT Ops
- Security & Performance
- The Cloud
- User Experience
* CloudBees was included in the category of DevOps
We are honored to be recognized beside our fellow industry influencers, disruptors and unicorns. This industry only ever speeds up. We are along for the ride - and building the engine for it. Stay tuned for much more to come from CloudBees. You can count on it.
- For a full list of winners in the DevOps category, visit http://sdtimes.com/sdtimes-100/2017/best-in-show/devops-2017/.
- For more information on SD Times 100, please see http://sdtimes.com/sd-times-100/sd-times-100-2017-youve-arrived/.
Vice President of Marketing