For all of the Jenkins fans out there…Please join the Jenkins Community for the Jenkins User Conference, on Wednesday, October 23, at the Oshman Family Jewish Community Center in Palo Alto, California. It will be a full day of Jenkins goodness!
To help convince you to register, here are the Top 8 Reasons to Attend JUC:
- Extend your Jenkins skills by attending sessions given by Jenkins experts. For example:
* Implementing Continuous Delivery (Yahoo!)
* Mobile Application Lifecycle (LMIT)
* Configuration as Code: Adoption of the Job DSL Plugin (Netflix)
…and many others
- Network with Jenkins peers. You may meet someone who has already solved a problem you are just starting to tackle
- Learn what our JUC sponsors have to offer, to help you make Jenkins CI development even faster and easier
- Meet core contributors to the Jenkins project and Jenkins Governance Board representatives, including Jenkins Founder Kohsuke Kawaguchi
- Have your picture takenwith the Jenkins Butler – live, up-close and personal
- Get your very own Jenkins Butler bobblehead
- Add the exclusive JUC 2013 t-shirt to your vast collection of t-shirts
- Last but not least – we’ll save you almost 30% on your registration. Go here to register and enter a promotional code of BEE-JUC. If you can’t attend in-person, but want to sign up for the live stream, that is also an option. For free. Track 1 will be live streamed throughout the conference.
Whether you attend live or online, we hope you will take part in the biggest Jenkins community event of the year! See you there.
(and the Jenkins Butler himself!)