Continuous Delivery is not just for startups and Lean organizations. It holds massive gains for large-scale, big-business, enterprises.
Want some proof? Learn about Huwaei’s journey to Continuous Delivery.
Huawei is a $40B company delivering communications technologies for telecom carriers, enterprise and consumers. Huawei’s CD and DevOps implementation is a centralized, shared cloud service supporting:
- 2,000 developers worldwide (and scaling to 40,000!)
- 1,000 applications
- More than 2,000 releases per year
- More than 100,000 compile & builds per day
- More than 1 million test cases run per day
- More than 30 million LoC
- More than 480K code review/analysis per year
- More than 170k system integration testing per year
Huawei’s end-to-end Continuous Delivery transformation delivers:
- Reduced cost of delivering software
- Increased resource utilization and productivity
- Shorter time to market with higher quality