Do you want to join a hot company with an amazing team, an incredible product, in a great market, at a critical time?
Do you enjoy building and delivering world class products?
If so, then we need to talk!
Our business is booming and we’re seeking an exceptionally talented individual who will drive a critical role in product management at our company. Reporting to the vice president of product management, the successful candidate will focus on assessing and addressing the SaaS continuous delivery and Jenkins market place.
Own the product definition and delivery process for key parts of the& CloudBees DEV@cloud (Jenkins as a Service) offering that extends the open source Jenkins Continuous Integration server. Responsibilities include requirements definition, gathering and prioritizing product requirements, articulating the vision and use cases and working closely with engineering, marketing and sales to deliver a world class product and support. The Product Manager is expected to:
- Define and own product strategy and roadmap, and communicate them effectively across the organization
- Align product deliverables with market and customer needs in the continuous integration and continuous delivery space
- Be hands-on with the technology and engage deeply with Jenkins users to chart a product vision that anticipates new requirements
- Work closely with engineering to establish deliverables and schedules that align with sales and marketing goals
- Work closely with marketing to drive pipeline and provide supporting content and messaging
- Work closely with sales to support sales activity, including developing technical collateral and demos
- Work with alliances and channels to develop and maximize go-to-market opportunities and revenue
- Engage with the Jenkins open source community to strengthen CloudBees’ support of the community and visibility within it
- Establish pricing and packaging that meet revenue targets and sales goals
- Be an expert in competing product offerings and the surrounding marketplace across the product delivery lifecycle
- Develop messaging and positioning that explain technical and business value in simple, understandable terms
- Brief sales and solutions architects on roadmap and product deliverables
- 2-5 years experience as a product manager or in a technical role within product marketing
- 2-10 years experience in a software development organization
- Technology background in programming and/or software development processes
- Experience with Java and/or other programming languages and the toolchain involved in delivering software products
- Experience in Jenkins (or other continuous integration tools) or DevOps tools (like Chef or Puppet) desired
- Strong verbal communication, presentation and writing skills, with supporting examples
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA and/or graduate work preferred)
- Self-starter, strong initiative, proven track record
- Excellent teamwork across a very distributed organization worldwide