Do you want to join a hot company with an amazing team, an incredible product, in a great market, at a critical time?
Do you know how to manage lead generation programs, develop marketing content and materials, coordinate event logistics and work with partners?
Can you work with sales teams to build pipeline and reach sales targets?
Are you able to blur the lines between sales and marketing and work as a unified team?
If this sounds like you, then we need to talk!
Our business is booming and we’re seeking a talented individual who will be responsible for coordinating marketing activities across multiple regions in Europe. Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, the successful candidate will help to drive sales and revenue growth for our business. In this role, you will work collaboratively with other members of the marketing team and coordinate event, campaign and program activities in Europe. Working closely with the European sales team, you will prioritize marketing activities to achieve business plan objectives, which may include building awareness, working with partners, customers, coordinating events, executing programs in regional markets and other related activities.
You’re the right candidate if you have had success across a variety of marketing activities, a keen interest in software development/delivery technologies and a sense of urgency to execute and make things happen.
- 5-7 years of field marketing experience in the software technology industry
- To be familiar with European regional B2B marketing customs
- Marketing experience in:
- Events management
- Lead generation programs
- Marketing communications
- Partner marketing
- To thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated success delivering campaigns and projects on time
- To be a respected partner with sales peers
The ideal candidate will also have these traits:
- Impatience: a sense of urgency, initiative and the drive to make a difference today
- Outspoken: confident to speak their mind and fight for what they need to be successful
- Collaborator: can collaborate well, both within the marketing team and cross-functionally
- Comfortable: in marketing to technical audiences
- Naturally curious: to think out of the box and try new techniques
- Fast learner: learns new concepts and domains quickly
- Energy: to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Organized: great organizational skills, managing projects with many moving parts
- Building pipeline for sales
- Developing and executing regional marketing plans
- Customizing material and campaigns by region
- Work with partners on joint marketing activities to generate leads
- Regular reporting of campaign activities, funnel metrics, insights and results