CloudBees Jenkins Platform for AWS
The power of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud platform with enterprise-level continuous delivery – all orchestrated by Jenkins
Together, AWS and CloudBees help application development and operations teams implement continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD). The powerful integration of the Amazon Cloud with the CloudBees Jenkins Platform enables enterprise teams to easily run the CloudBees Jenkins Platform on AWS and to seamlessly interact directly with AWS services from within Jenkins.
Scale your CloudBees Jenkins Platform environments with Amazon EC2
Amazon EC2 makes it easy to run and scale Jenkins instances to meet your computing needs. The integration of the CloudBees Jenkins Platform and AWS enables enterprise customers to scale CD deployments by shifting Jenkins’ compute-intensive jobs and resources to AWS, thus leveraging the elasticity offered by the cloud.
- Share elastic slaves, hosted on AWS with all Jenkins masters managed by CloudBees Jenkins Operations Center.
- Easily install the CloudBees Jenkins Platform and run it on Amazon Web Services’ EC2 cloud service.
- Scale CD deployments by shifting Jenkins’ compute-intensive jobs and resources to Amazon’s EC2 cloud.
- Use EC2 to install enterprise-level Jenkins solutions throughout the AWS marketplace.
Continuous Delivery with the CloudBees Jenkins Platform for AWS
Continuous Delivery with CloudBees Jenkins Platform on AWS for AWS
CloudBees Jenkins Platform on AWS Marketplace
The CloudBees Jenkins Platform components are available on the AWS marketplace. Available as a bring your own license mode with a free trial, these offerings enable you to seamlessly provision your virtual machines of Jenkins masters and Operations Centers and interact directly with AWS services, including Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, AWS Route53 and AWS Lambda from within Jenkins.
- Enable you to easily run build node servers supporting CloudBees Jenkins Platform instances in the AWS EC2 cloud.
- Scale your continuous integration and continuous delivery implementations by shifting Jenkins’ compute-intensive jobs and resources to AWS EC2.
- Use the CloudBees Jenkins Platform on EC2 and take advantage of shared elasticity with Jenkins and EC2, or connect to other AWS services, leveraging the power of Jenkins for their software delivery processes.
Get Started Today
The CloudBees Jenkins Platform is distributed on the AWS Marketplace on a Bring Your Own License model.
- Provision your virtual machines with the AWS marketplace images and enter your license details, or start a free evaluation from the welcome screen of the created Jenkins instance.
- Install the EC2 Jenkins Plug-in (two options):
- Access the CloudBees Jenkins Platform on AWS Marketplace
- Datasheet: CloudBees Jenkins Platform for AWS
- Read the latest blogs on integrated AWS solutions
Watch & Learn
CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise on Amazon Web Services
Continuous Delivery with CloudBees Jenkins Platform and AWS Elastic Beanstalk
Continuous Delivery with CloudBees Jenkins Platform and AWS Lambda
Jenkins with Amazon ECS slaves