The countdown is on. Jenkins World 2016 is coming to the Santa Clara Convention Center, September 13-15. It’ll be the world’s largest gathering of Jenkins users ever - come interact with the community and learn about everything Jenkins. The lead organizing sponsor is CloudBees, along with a number of premier Jenkins ecosystem vendors who are also sponsoring. Jenkins World will offer attendees opportunities to learn, explore and network. This year’s theme is “ALL IN” as Jenkins users, experts and thought leaders prepare to go ALL IN on DevOps.
Need more convincing? Below are nine reasons for YOU to go ALL IN at Jenkins World 2016:
- Hear keynotes from industry leaders - Kohsuke Kawaguchi, founder of the Jenkins project kicks off the conference with the opening keynote this year. Other keynotes you won’t want to miss include Sacha Labourey, CEO of CloudBees, and Gary Gruver, former DevOps exec at Macys.com and HP, and industry author. Rumor has it that Gene Kim may make a guest appearance, too!
- Attend training/workshop add-on options – Come to Jenkins World as an attendee, leave as a Jenkins master by attending Jenkins certification training and/or learning the fundamentals of Docker and Jenkins. Additional workshops are available, covering topics such as plugin development, Jenkins certification and automating pipelines with the Pipeline plugin.
- FREE certification! Your Jenkins World registration also provides you with the option to take a certification exam completely FREE! Did we mention it was FREE?
- Rub shoulders with the Jenkins stars - Get access to some of the best Jenkins experts in the world - attend their sessions and network with them. The sessions cover a range of topics such as: infrastructure as code, security, containers, pipeline automation, best practices, scaling Jenkins and community development projects.
- Visit a variety of Jenkins ecosystem vendors – At the expanded Sponsor Expo you can check out a range of technologies and services that help you optimize software delivery with Jenkins.
- Pick up your next read – CloudBees Senior Consultant Viktor Farcic has recently published his book, The DevOps 2.0 Toolkit: Automating the Continuous Deployment Pipeline with Containerized Microservices. Be one of 200 lucky attendees to get a free copy and be sure to catch his session on September 13.
- Do you follow CommitStrip? They will be onsite and YOU can help them paint a custom Jenkins-themed mural!
- Meet the Butler and snap a selfie – You may have seen the Butler on @CloudBees engaged in some Xtreme social media adventures to get himself to Jenkins World, but at Jenkins World you’ll have the chance to meet him in person. Don’t forget to snap a pic with him at the social media station and share with your friends.
- Spiff up your wardrobe – Always a hit, this year’s t-shirt promises to be hotter than ever. No more hints – attend and find out why!
All of this and so much more awaits you at Jenkins World. Go “All In” and register now! Use this code JWHGILMORE and get 20% off your conference registration.
See you in Santa Clara!