CloudBees Announces New Elevate Partner Program
As the idea of DevOps and the adoption of Jenkins continues to grow, our partner ecosystem must adapt to demand to deliver enterprise-scale solutions and complementary tools to our joint customers. We are pleased to announce the new Elevate Partner Program for our valued channel partners.
This revamped partner program launched to our partners late this summer, and we’ve made fantastic adjustments to further enable our partners with more information, better compensation and more resources at their disposal.
This new program expands to cover different partners and their diverse needs. The Elevate Partner Program has three main, different levels:
- Base Camp
All partners will receive enhanced benefits and access to additional resources and updated content by CloudBees. We want to make sure our partners are an extension of our internal team. Thus, we are arming them with:
- Increased margin opportunity
- Deal registration for all deals, including teaming
- New training modules ranging from sales/marketing to technical
- Proposal-based MDF for Vista and Summit partners
- Marketing support for all partners
- Access to the CloudBees Partner Portal
- Ability to use CloudBees Elevate Partner Program logo
- Inclusion on the partner directory via cloudbees.com
- Access to a partner success manager and a solution architect for Vista and Summit partners
If you’re not yet a CloudBees partner, we encourage you to fill out an application to get started. Contact the CloudBees partner team to discuss the participation type and tier that best meets your organization’s needs.
Stay up to date
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise.