CloudBees Jenkins Platform 2 accelerates enterprise software delivery pipelines with deep insight into pipeline operations, streamlined Jenkins management and easy access to expert knowledge
JENKINS WORLD – SANTA CLARA, CALIFORNIA – September 14, 2016 – CloudBees, Inc., the hub of enterprise Jenkins and DevOps, today announced version 2 of the CloudBees Jenkins Platform. Based on Jenkins 2 and utilizing the CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise distribution as its foundation, it is fully verified and hardened with the new CloudBees Assurance Program. With this release, enterprise DevOps teams are now empowered with operational dashboards, intelligent upgrade utilities and access to critical information needed to succeed with Jenkins at scale. As DevOps needs rapidly evolve, enterprises seek confidence that they are implementing the most feature rich, reliable and secure Jenkins-based continuous delivery platform possible. As of today, they have it!
The CloudBees Jenkins Platform 2, including the cloud-native Private SaaS Edition, delivers key new capabilities important to enterprise software development teams.
Notable updates include:
- Jenkins 2 – CloudBees Jenkins Platform 2 is the first release to incorporate the new Jenkins 2 core, providing more powerful, native software pipeline automation for continuous delivery, and usability enhancements for ease of use.
- Beekeeper Upgrade Assistant – a new digital assistant avoids delays caused by incompatibility of unverified open source plugins by guiding administrators with warnings and specific recommendations regarding compatible, CloudBees-verified components.
The CloudBees Beekeeper Upgrade Assistant identifies conflicts and recommends actions
- Operational Dashboard for Large-Scale Jenkins Operations
Dashboard provides live status of Jenkins Pipeline operations at scale so teams can review, react and report on the performance of their continuous delivery services
- Jenkins Workload management – Streamlined job/folder move and copy to enable enterprise-scale workload distribution without complex configuration, making it easier to manage Jenkins at scale.
- CloudBees Network (CBN) – the CloudBees knowledge base has been completely revamped, providing a wealth of informative, technical enablement for customers and Jenkins users in one easy-to-navigate place.
“As DevOps approaches continue to enable innovation across every industry, enterprises trust Jenkins as the critical hub to help them iterate faster with continuous software delivery,” said Sacha Labourey, CEO, CloudBees. “This new release of CloudBees Jenkins Platform 2 establishes the gold standard in the enterprise for Jenkins and its expanding ecosystem of partners and extensions, providing customers the peace of mind that their delivery pipeline will always be stable, scalable and easy to maintain. They also have the assurance that when questions or issues arise, the Jenkins experts at CloudBees are on-hand to help.”
CloudBees Jenkins Platform 2 is available immediately today. Additionally, Jenkins users can try the CloudBees Jenkins Platform for free for 14-days via installation of a Docker image, an on-premise install or cloud deployment via the AWS or Azure marketplaces. Try it for free now at this link: https://www.cloudbees.com/get-started
- Try the CloudBees Jenkins Platform for Free:
- Learn More about the CloudBees Jenkins Platform:
- Watch the Video: CloudBees Jenkins Platform – Private SaaS Edition
CloudBees is the hub of enterprise Jenkins and DevOps, providing companies with smarter solutions for automating software development and delivery. CloudBees starts with Jenkins, the most trusted and widely-adopted continuous delivery platform, and adds enterprise-grade security, scalability, manageability and expert-level support. By making the software delivery process more productive, manageable and hassle-free, CloudBees puts companies on the fastest path to transforming great ideas into great software and returning value to the business more quickly.
Backed by Matrix Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners and Verizon Ventures, CloudBees was founded in 2010 by former JBoss CTO Sacha Labourey and an elite team of continuous integration, continuous delivery and DevOps professionals. Follow CloudBees on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+.