As more businesses move to a cloud-first strategy, it is critical that their DevOps tools work in the cloud. Continuing our commitment to your cloud-first strategy, CloudBees has partnered with AWS to release CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise into the AWS Marketplace. You can have the power of enterprise Jenkins in AWS up and running in just a few minutes. Get cloud scaling and elasticity for your Jenkins projects along with the security, resilience, management, quality and support that you expect from enterprise software. Want to try it out? Take advantage of the free trial and begin shifting your Jenkins projects to the cloud.
Our AWS Marketplace offering allows you to quickly deploy and configure CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise in AWS. We set up your VPC and all of your EC2 instances. We handle the configuration of your security groups, load balancers, auto-scaling and routing automatically. This is turnkey cloud Jenkins. Execute your Jenkins projects and observe your build and test steps scale across nodes in EC2 and ECS. DevOps was never so easy.
With your CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise deployed in AWS, seamlessly interact directly with AWS services in your Jenkins projects:
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2): Scale continuous delivery deployments by shifting compute intensive jobs and resources to Amazon EC2.
- Amazon EC2 Container Service (ECS): Deploy and scale your projects to Docker containers in the cloud.
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk: Build and deploy applications directly to AWS Elastic Beanstalk.
- AWS Lambda: Add AWS Lambda invocations and deployment options to your Jenkins build steps and post build actions.
- AWS CloudFormation: Execute and manage AWS CloudFormation stacks from your Jenkins pipeline.
- AWS Device Farm: Run and test your applications on a multitude of real devices in AWS.
- AWS Command Line Interface (CLI): Developers can use the AWS CLI from within Jenkins to interact with AWS services.
- AWS CodePipeline: Integrate CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise with AWS CodePipeline to run your builds and test jobs.
We continue to add to our suite of AWS and cloud offerings. If you missed VMworld, also check out how CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise can run in your SDDC in VMware Cloud in AWS or extend your on-premise vSphere to VMware Cloud in AWS.
To learn more about our AWS offerings and DevOps with CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise, stop by booth #2808 at re:Invent 2017 in Las Vegas!