The results from the first Jenkins Community Survey are in! 624 people took the time to share how they use Jenkins and tell us what capabilities matter most to them.
- 82% of respondents said Jenkins is mission critical to their development process
- 71% use Jenkins as their only CI tool
- Jenkins is useful for companies of any size, but 76% work for organizations with > 10 developers
- 80% of respondents have 3 or fewer masters and 10 or fewer build agents
- 65% of companies have 10 or fewer executors
- 76% have between 2 and 50 projects
- Additional reporting capabilities and high availability were the highest-prioritized features
Check out the full survey results here (minimal registration required). You’ll learn which features users thought were most important to develop, which factors are most influential in making Jenkins easier to adopt, and many other insights into a typical Jenkins installation.
Many, many thanks to everyone who took the survey. You have been instrumental in helping the Jenkins community focus on the most needed features! And congratulations to Chris Dolan, who won the drawing for the AppleTV.