This morning on Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) podcast, we discussed CD and 'traditional' release pipelines. As more organizations adopt DevOps, and the cadence and velocity of software releases increases – teams struggle to coordinate the growing number of concurrent delivery pipelines.
- What are some challenges for streamlining software releases - both ‘traditional’ ones, alongside CD-style pipelines?
- What are some tips for effectively managing today’s ‘release-explosion’ - at scale?
Tune in to hear about:
- What our panelists think about Gartner's definition of Bimodal IT, and how it comes into play for today's organizations?
- What are the "Sorcerer's Apprentice " challenges with today's release pipelines in the enterprise?
- How to support both 'big bang' legacy releases, alongside CD pipelines, and the more modern technologies - such as microservices and containers?
Watch the replay of the episode -
This episode features:
On the next episode of #c9d9:
Episode 63: DevOps and Value Stream Mapping
Join us on February 28 to discuss how Value Stream Mapping helps you align your DevOps processes and accelerate your success.
Continuous Discussions (#c9d9) podcasts air every other Tuesday.
Stay up to date
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise.