Did you know?
46Xhigh-performing organizations deploy 46 times more frequently96Xhigh-performing organizations recover from downtime 96 times faster
If you're like us: You love DevOps, and you love data - then you'd be thrilled to know that it is finally here:The 2017 State of DevOps Report (sponsored by yours truly) is out - and you should really download your copy NOW! :)
The State of DevOps Report is the most comprehensive and longest-running study of DevOps practices. Over the past six years , 27,000 responses from technical professionals around the world have provided strong evidence that DevOps practices yield remarkable results.ere are just a few of the key findings you’ll find in the new 2017 State of DevOps Report:
- Transformational leaders share five common characteristics that significantly shape an organization's culture and practices, leading to high performance.
- High-performing teams continue to achieve both faster throughput and better stability.
- High performers automate significantly more of their configuration management, testing, deployments and change approval processes than other teams.
- DevOps applies to all organizations. High performers are twice as likely to achieve their own reported goals across both financial and non-financial measures.
- Loosely coupled architectures and teams are the strongest predictor of continuous delivery.
- Lean product management drives higher organizational performance.
Stay up to date
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise.
Your ad blocker may be blocking functionality on this page. Please disable for an improved experience.