So in all the excitement - it has been a bit hard to keep track of what is new, here is a summary for those who have missed out over the last month or so:
- ClickStarts were launched
- One click continuous deployment, forkable on github !
- GoogleAppEngine integration launched
- Continuous deployment to Google App Engine, sign in with your google account
- ClickStacks launched (more on this later)
- Customisable runtime containers
- Run “bare” JVM apps on CloudBees
- Anything that has a “main” method
- JDK6, 7 and 8 available
- can choose per app what one you want. Try out JDK 8 now !
- Run Play2 apps “native”
- New developer.cloudbees.com site with moar content
- Pretty. And useful
- User support/community moving to StackOverflow
Please give the above a try, kick the tyres and light the fires !
Maybe we should spread these out a bit, lest it look like we are slacking the rest of the time (we work hard all the time, honest !)
(@michaelneale on twitter and app.net)