If you’re here in Las Vegas, don’t get overwhelmed. There’s lot happening this week, but here’s a few places you can learn more about CloudBees. Here’s a quick checklist to make sure you get the most while you’re in Las Vegas:
☑ Know where to go
- MGM Grand: Business Apps, Enterprise, Security, Compliance, Identity and Windows.
- Aria: Analytics and Big Data, Alexa, Container, IoT, AI and Machine Learning and Serverless.
- Mirage: Bootcamps, Certifications and Certification Exams.
- Venetian / Palazzo / Sands Expo Hall: Architecture, AWS Marketplace and Service Catalog, Compute, Content Delivery, Database, DevOps, Mobile, Networking and Storage.
- Linq Lot: Alexa Hackathons, Gameday, Jam Sessions, re:Play Party and Speaker Meet and Greets.
☑ Learn how to Remove Bottlenecks in Your CI/CD Pipelines
This presentation will demonstrate how enterprises can easily onboard new development projects and spin up the resources to run their CI/CD pipelines in minutes. Once those projects are up and running you will learn how to manage your AWS infrastructure costs by intelligently scaling in and out based on workloads and how to remove typical pipeline bottlenecks from the software delivery process.
Wednesday, Nov. 29 | 12:00 p.m. | Venetian, Level 2, Expo Hall, Day One Theater
☑ Get something to drink and eat at our Pub Crawl
The MGM Grand and The Venetian
Wednesday, Nov. 29 | 5:30-7:30pm
Join us to network and connect with attendees and sponsors. The Pub Crawl takes place inside both The Venetian and MGM Grand, where you’ll experience some of the top bars and restaurants in Vegas. The best part? Hosted bar and appetizers are on the house.
Stop by our booth (#2808) for an invite!
☑ Schedule a private 1:1 with a product expert
☑ Stop by our booth (#2808) for a quick wardrobe refresh
Now you can combine the power of Jenkins for an Enterprise organization and run it in the cloud.
We’re here to help you ship faster, transform your DevOps practices and get your ideas into your product at the speed of ideas.