Zero to Continuous Delivery with Jenkins Pipeline and Blue Ocean
Jenkins has long been the hub of continuous delivery. Jenkins Pipeline, however, now brings a whole new world of possibilities. This video shows you how to get started with Jenkins Pipeline and implement a complete and practical continuous delivery process from start to finish.
This webinar shows you how to:
- Create a Declarative Pipeline for a Java and Node.js project with the Blue Ocean editor
- Safely iterate on a Jenkins Pipeline to add build, test, analyze, and deploy stages
- Launch different Docker agent for each stage
- Run stages in parallel to improve pipeline throughput
- Manually control promotion using the”input” step
Liam Newman, Technical Evangelist, CloudBees, Inc.