Best Practices for Enterprise DevOps with CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise
iTMethods and CloudBees will explain how organizations can achieve best practices for enterprise DevOps by deploying a distributed enterprise CI/CD pipeline architecture powered by CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise.
Some of the topics covered in the webinar include:
- What is CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise and how it is different from open source Jenkins
- How to leverage CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise to implement a scalable Distributed Pipeline Architecture
- Best practices for integrating CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise with leading enterprise DevOps tools (e.g. Atlassian, GitHub, JFrog and more..)
- How to unify your toolchains and break down silos within your organization
- How to de-risk and accelerate the adoption of CloudBees Jenkins in your organization by partnering with a CloudBees Managed Services Partner (MSP)
Paul Goldman, Founder & CEO, iTMethods
Craig Vitter, Solutions Architect, CloudBees, Inc.