The CloudBees Suite is an integrated offering of products designed to address the needs of all software-driven organizations, large or small, novice or expert
SAN FRANCISCO, CA. – DevOps World | Jenkins World - September 18, 2018 - CloudBees, the enterprise DevOps leader powering the continuous economy, today announced at DevOps World | Jenkins World its enhanced product suite. The CloudBees Suite provides an end-to-end software delivery system to address the needs of modern software development organizations who are adopting continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD) and DevOps practices. Targeting companies of all sizes with diverse software portfolios, the CloudBees Suite addresses risks and gaps that are often overlooked as software delivery and innovation velocity increase.
From startups relying on full-stack developers and NoOps, to large Fortune 100 organizations with varied application portfolios needing standardization and cross-team visibility, the CloudBees suite provides the system for DevOps success.
The CloudBees Suite includes:
- CloudBees Core - enables unified governance of continuous delivery operations and processes. Organizations gain optimal efficiency with the flexibility to run software pipelines in a self-managed way, in the cloud or on-premise. CloudBees Core also now includes Limited Availability of the Kube CD solution. With Kube CD, teams can quickly ramp up delivery of cloud native applications on Kubernetes.
- CloudBees DevOptics - provides visibility and insights into value streams and operations of the CI/CD infrastructure, as well as continuous reports on the four key DevOps metrics identified by DevOps Research and Assessment (DORA) in their annual Accelerate: State of DevOps 2018 report as leading indicators of IT and organizational performance: mean lead time, deployment frequency, mean time to restore and change fail percentage. CloudBees DevOptics supports both CloudBees Core and Jenkins CI/CD deployments. Available immediately, a new CloudBees DevOptics Free plan enables organizations to get basic operational insights as a service at no cost.
- CloudBees CodeShip - a fast start to projects and NoOps for teams who want CI/CD as a Service.
- CloudBees Jenkins Support - provides open source Jenkins users with full support for their Jenkins systems, including access to the Jenkins experts at CloudBees.
The CloudBees Suite provides a simple starting point for smaller teams or organizations that want an easy way to ramp up software delivery with a SaaS-based solution, yet also addresses the needs of enterprises who want to move fast and scale CD and DevOps with unified governance. It helps organizations of all sizes measure ROI and optimize investments in DevOps initiatives, deriving essential metrics and insights into a holistic view of application delivery. Included with all CloudBees subscriptions is expert technical support.
At the center, CloudBees Core represents the natural evolution of CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise and CloudBees Jenkins Platform into a single solution. Available for self-managed deployment on-premise or on major public cloud providers, it provides flexibility to support diverse software portfolios. Organizations today have a mix of software applications to include classic, client-server, containers, web, mobile, IoT and embedded. The common link is that they all need CI/CD. CloudBees Core solves this challenge and provides unified governance through security, centralized management and compliance features.
“Every business is a software business, facing pressure to innovate constantly. However, increasing velocity to keep up with innovation introduces new business risks that companies need to manage. CloudBees is responding to this market need by building the world’s first end-to-end automated software delivery system, enabling companies to balance governance and developer freedom,” said Christina Noren, chief product officer, CloudBees. “As enterprises move to the cloud and continue to transform to DevOps practices, CloudBees enables them to bring velocity, agility and governance to any application, from classic to cloud native applications.”
To support organizations at various points on their DevOps journey, the CloudBees Suite also includes these new offerings:
- CloudBees DevOptics Free – offers complete CD platform monitoring for visibility and optimization of an organization’s entire CI/CD infrastructure. Can be used across any heterogeneous mix of CloudBees Core and Jenkins deployments.
- CloudBees Starter Kit – combining the best of CloudBees DevOptics and CloudBees Core, this bundle is exclusive to new CloudBees customers and designed to help them get a jump start on their DevOps journey. Customers benefit from an enterprise-grade CI/CD solution at an affordable price point, combined with CD platform monitoring, software value stream visualization and DevOps performance metrics. CloudBees professional services are included, too, to assure monitored pipelines are up and running quickly.
- CloudBees Kube CD – with Jenkins X as its engine, this is the first solution to eliminate the learning curve of continuous delivery with cloud native applications on Kubernetes, enabling teams to establish CD on Kubernetes in hours, versus weeks or days. It is being introduced in Limited Availability to CloudBees Core customers.
Try it for free
Start using CloudBees DevOptics for free today
The registered trademark Jenkins® is used pursuant to a sublicense from the Jenkins project and Software in the Public Interest, Inc. Read more at: www.cloudbees.com/jenkins/about
CloudBees is powering the continuous economy by building the world’s first end-to-end system for automating software delivery, the CloudBees Suite. The CloudBees Suite builds on emerging DevOps practices and continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) automation adding a layer of governance, visibility and insights necessary to achieve optimum efficiency and control new risks. Since every company in the world is now a software company, this new automated software delivery system will become the most mission-critical business system in the modern enterprise. As today’s clear leader in continuous CI/CD, CloudBees is uniquely positioned to define and lead the automated software delivery category. CloudBees puts companies on the fastest path to transforming great ideas into great software and returning value to the business more quickly.
Backed by Matrix Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Verizon Ventures, Delta-v Capital, Golub Capital and Unusual Ventures, CloudBees was founded in 2010 by former JBoss CTO Sacha Labourey and an elite team of continuous integration, continuous delivery and DevOps professionals. Follow CloudBees on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+.