AWS Elastic Beanstalk
Build and test with Jenkins in the cloud, deploy straight to AWS Elastic Beanstalk
Application development just got smoother…
Get continuous integration and deployment in the cloud!
Continuous deployment with AWS Elastic BeanstalkTM
- Use CloudBees DEV@cloud to build and test with Jenkins in the cloud
- Take advantage of integrated Maven, SVN and Git repositories
- Automatically deploy successful builds to AWS Elastic Beanstalk
No build server required
- Build web and mobile applications on cloud infrastructure
- Environment is ready to go - no waiting for hardware purchase and configuration
- Freedom from the tedium of maintaining build infrastructure
- Unlimited capacity for CI builds and for application deployment needs - scale resources up and down as needed
- Only pay for what you use -> cost savings!
- Improved productivity for developers - get coverage for the complete build-test-deploy cloud lifecycle through DEV@cloud and AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Works with Java
- Interested in other language support? Please drop us a note.
Get Started Now!
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk developers can sign up for DEV@cloud using their existing Google account, GitHub account, or by creating an account directly on CloudBees
- Add in your Amazon credentials to a build, and the CloudBees-hosted Jenkins service can deploy applications directly to AWS Elastic Beanstalk… in one click!
- Click to get started…free!