Powering the Continuous Economy in the Financial Sector Day
CloudBees cordially invites you to attend the Powering the Continuous Economy in the Financial Sector Day, which we will be hosted on 3rd April 2019 at Altitude 360, on the 29th Floor of the Millbank Tower, in London.
The financial sector is very different from other industries when it comes to DevOps adoption, having their own challenges, but also their own unique opportunities. We will address some of the common software delivery challenges facing the finance industry that will enable you to take advantage of those unique business opportunities.
Join us as we look to discuss the below frequently asked questions, along with many others that are on your mind.
- What does Continuous Delivery mean in the Finance industry?
- How can you incorporate the technical legacy of systems that have evolved over many years into a DevOps approach?
- Learn how to scale agile practices and transition them to Continuous Delivery.
- How to remain compliant while accelerating delivery?
- How can you automate the integration and testing across multiple subsystems?
- Learn how to overcome typical barriers to a successful introduction of Agile/Continuous software development.
- How will containers and microservices impact the future of software delivery and DevOps?
- Can DevOps automation make IT processes faster, more efficient and trustworthy for production?