CloudBees | Jenkins Automotive and Embedded Day
CloudBees cordially invites you to attend the upcoming CloudBees | Jenkins Automotive and Embedded Day which we will be hosting on April 5, 2017 at Motorworld, Böblingen.
We will address some of the common software delivery challenges facing automotive manufacturers and suppliers. If you are asking questions similar to the ones below, then this event is for you!
- What does continuous delivery mean in the automotive industry?
- How can I separate the lifecycle management of hardware, from the lifecycle of the software?
- Learn how to scale agile practices?
- How can I remain compliant while accelerating delivery?
- How can I improve interoperability across software components sourced from multiple vendors?
- How can I automate the integration and testing from multiple subsystem providers?
- Learn which CD best practices from the software industry can be applied to the automotive industry?
- Learn how to overcome typical barriers to a successful introduction of agile/continuous software development?
- Learn about managing Automotive SPICE and Functional Safety/ISO 26262 standards with agile development methodologies?
The event will start with keynotes from Kugler Maag, the international automotive consulting company and by CloudBees, the hub of enterprise Jenkins and DevOps.
The day will also include presentations by Robert Bosch GmbH, BMW Car IT and our partners ASERVO, GitHub and Sonatype will demonstrate their knowledge and solutions for CI and CD at the enterprise level.
From the feedback we collected last year, we have improved our one-day agenda to include both technical and business sessions. Note: All presentations will be delivered in English.
To see the sessions taking place, please click here.
The event will take place on April 5, 2017 at Motorworld Region Stuttgart in Böblingen. Further details about the location can be found here.