The 2019 Accelerate State of DevOps Report continues to show that software delivery and operational (SDO) performance drives organizational performance. The data also supports analyst reports that the industry is crossing the chasm: this year, there were almost 3x the proportion of elite performers compared to last year, with low performers shrinking slightly. This was driven by cloud adoption and execution on the key capabilities that drive performance.
Join Jez Humble, CTO of DORA, in this webinar as he reviews key takeaways from this year’s research. These include:
- The best strategies for scaling DevOps
- How to leverage the cloud to drive superior outcomes
- How to optimize productivity so you can improve work/life balance and reduce burnout (and what “productivity” really means)
- Plus, new findings about building a great organizational culture
- In addition to this year’s survey results, CloudBees will present Software Delivery Management and the four pillars that make software delivery a core business process