We are proud to host our 18th Army IT Day Friday, May 1, 2019 at the Westfields Marriott in Chantilly, VA.
Our 2019 theme is Network Enabling in a Dynamic Battlespace
With our friends at the Signal Corps Regimental Association (SCRA), this one-day conference will provide Army Senior-Leadership, Program Managers, and Acquisition Officials with an opportunity to brief industry on their vision, expectations for the future, and near term plans. This event will provide a forum for leadership to discuss the impacts of legislative changes for defense acquisition to close critical capability gaps, and implementing approaches to “Operationalize IT”. Learn how industry can support filling capability gaps with Information Technology and related services, understand key drivers, and the perspective of Army and industry experts. The program will provide outstanding content as well as an excellent networking opportunity. Hear directly from senior-leaders to learn about:
- Strides the Army Futures Commands and Cross Functional Teams (CFTs) have made and top priorities and focus areas moving ahead
- How the Assistant Secretary of the Army (Acquisition, Logistics and Technology) ASA (ALT) plans to leverage acquisition vehicles like OTAs and buy, try, decide and approaches to accelerate acquisitions and fill critical Capability Gaps.
- Hear directly from Senior Acquisition Officials from ASA (ALT), and the Major Program Executives Offices including PEO-EIS and PEO-C3T to gain an understanding of their priorities and acquisition plans
- How to best position your company in support of Army requirements and with potential teaming and business partners
- Expected Program funding and funding priorities