Calling All CD Summit Presenters!
CD Summits are premier events, covering continuous delivery and DevOps topics of importance to IT managers and practitioners. With sessions focused on the people, process and technology, CD Summits deliver a full 360-degree view of all aspects of continuous delivery and DevOps. Targeted content includes best practices, technical implementations and management strategies.
The 2015 CD Summit Call for Speakers is now open and we want to hear from you on a variety of topics, such as:
- Best Practices
- Business value derived from continuous delivery processes and a DevOps culture
- Your organization’s experience with continuous delivery and DevOps - approach, organization, automation - what worked and what didn’t
- Organizational considerations and cultural change
- IT/process orchestration with Jenkins
- Automation and tooling
- Or, view the 2014 CD Summits for some inspiration
Submit your paper today. Speaking at CD Summit will help to raise your profile and expand your network of peers, experts and influencers. All speakers are eligible for a complimentary conference pass, enabling them to experience this incredible value for free!
For the 2015 CD Summit conferences, the following geographies/timeframes are as follows:
- East Coast US (Alexandria, VA): Thursday, June 18
- Europe (London, UK): Tuesday, June 23
- West Coast US (Santa Clara, CA): Thursday, September 3