Guess the score, win a Kindle Fire…
Everyone around here is really buzzing with excitement about the big game this weekend. The CloudBees Woburn Hive is filled with rabid Patriots fans (being Boston-based and all), and despite our inherent bias, we wanted to give everyone outside of the New England area the chance to express enthusiasm for your favorite team. So… support your team (and Platform as a Service and CloudBees) and keep the buzz going in one of these fun ways:
- Twitter: Visit our SuperPaaS Game page and Tweet with hashtag #SuperPaaSPats or #SuperPaaSGiants to support your favorite team. Make sure to include your score prediction in the tweet!
- Facebook: Go to our Facebook page, “like” CloudBees, and leave a comment with your forecast of the score.
Encourage your friends to do the same, because the closest score guess wins a Kindle Fire from CloudBees
Help us keep friendly rivalry and the SuperBuzz going! And may the best team win…
Here is our winner - Fran Garcia, Spain - with his new Kindle (we really like the webpage he is currently surfing)! Congratulations, Fran!
The Fine Print
- Predictions must be entered before 6pmEST on Game Day, February 5th in order to be eligible. (Game starts at 6:30EST).
- On Facebook, you must “like” CloudBees in order to win.
- On Twitter, you must include the #SuperPaaSGiants or #SuperPaaSPats hashtag in order to win (otherwise we can’t find you).
- Please tweet and comment as much as you like, but each person gets only one score prediction. Your last one is the one that counts!
- If the winner comes from Twitter, we’ll notify you by replying @you, so please keep an eye out and reply back/follow us so we can contact you. If we don’t hear from you after 3 days, we’ll pick someone else.
- If there’s a tie between two people, we’ll give out two Kindles. If more than two folks are tied, we’ll draw two names to determine the winners.
- Closest prediction must have correctly chosen the winning team (can be tweeted on either hashtag) and have the closest point spread (points totaled collectively over both teams). For example, let’s say the final score is 24-21 Patriots. If one person predicted the Patriots to win 21-20 (4 point cumulative difference), and someone else predicted 24-17 (3 points cumulative), the second would win.
- Kindles can only be won by someone who lives in a country to which the US is authorized to ship technology. If you live in a country under U.S. embargo, we’re very sorry, but there’s not much we can do about this.
- You must be 18 years old or older to win (20 or older in Japan).
- The winner is responsible for any federal, state and local taxes, import taxes and fees that may apply. Blah blah blah. We have to say this.
- This little bit of fun is administered by CloudBees, Inc., 400 Trade Center, Suite 4950, Woburn, MA 01801, +1.781.404.5100. If you’d like to send us feedback or have questions, drop us a note. And no, we do not accept bribes to rig it. :)