CloudBees is thrilled to be sponsoring New Relic’s inaugural user technology conference, FutureStack13, in San Francisco on October 24-25. Designed to foster big ideas, FutureStack is focused on helping developers, innovators and industry leaders debate, disrupt and craft the future of modern software.
Our own Sacha Labourey will present The Cloud and the Fall of Giants. The transition from a legacy software era to the new services era is radically changing how IT produces business value and how IT services are consumed. Sacha will talk about how this shift is already impacting the software giants we thought were unshakable, and he’ll highlight how early enterprise adopters will benefit from the era of the cloud.
Sacha joins a bevy of speakers hailing from companies that, like CloudBees, are pioneering modern software innovation:
- Keynote: Hilary Mason, Accel Partners, John Engates, Rackspace Hosting, and
- Scott Guthrie, Microsoft
- Chris Martin, Vice President of Engineering, Pandora
- John Kleinschmidt, Director of Technology Development, CURE International
- Simone Brunozzi, Senior Technology Evangelist, Amazon
- Peter Van Hardenberg, General Manager, Heroku
- Ben Hindman, Runtime Systems Engineer, Twitter
When: October 24 – 25, 2013
Where: Grand Hyatt San Francisco, 345 Stockton St.
Registration & more info: www.futurestack.io
ADDED BONUS: Register using our discount code “FSPartners50” and get 50% off.
Hope to see you there!