Are you getting the most out of your cloud-based application development lifecycle? Did you know that you can improve the entire application lifecycle - from build to deployment to running production applications in the cloud? At CloudBees, we work hard so you won’t have to. Your CloudBees account comes packed full of a wide range of tools that allow you to instantly set up a full-cycle development environment with project collaboration, Jenkins continuous integration, and multi-stage (development/test/staging/production) environments.
Take advantage of our free Application Lifecycle Management with Platform as a Service (PaaS) training as we demonstrate how you can optimize productivity within your CloudBees account to create application lifecycle proceesses to fit the needs of your team. By the end of this one hour session, you’ll be able to:
- Setup a collaborative development environment
- Create developer application sandboxes for “under development” features
- Inject application configuration and data sources
- Combine CloudBees services to create a continuous development process
- Roll out application updates using multi-stage deployments
- Manage application configuration and data sources for each deployment environment
- And much more
Date: May 8, 2012
Time: 1PM - 2PM EDT
Attendance is limited, so register now!
VP of Engineering