Here in the hive, we’re still coming down off our October 2 Jenkins User Conference high. We were overwhelmed at the response of the vibrant Jenkins community and inspired to help build it even further. So we’re delighted to launch the first Jenkins Community Survey!
Please help us out by taking the survey and by sharing it with your Jenkins-using colleagues and friends! The more data we get, the better Jenkins can meet the community’s needs.We’ll publish the results and will also email them to anyone who provides a name and email address.
Also, we gotta say it somewhere, so here’s the ‘fine print’…
1. The survey will be open from November 1 to November 30. If you submit a completed survey, we will enter you to win an AppleTV! And yeah, you can only enter the contest once, so please don’t over-stuff the survey box. After the survey closes, we’ll draw a name to choose the winner… and maybe it will be you!
2. If you do not supply your name and email address, you are not eligible to win. Think about it – we have no way to contact you. If you do supply your name and email address, we’ll also send you the results.
3. Eligibility stuff:
- The AppleTV can only be won by someone who lives in a country to which the US is authorized to ship technology. If you live in a country under U.S. embargo, we’re sorry, but there’s not much we can do here (and yes, you can still get good use out of an AppleTV outside of the US).
- You must be 18 years old or older (20 or older in Japan).
- You must use Jenkins or be affiliated with its use.
4. The winner is responsible for any federal, state and local taxes, import taxes, and fees that may apply. Blah blah blah. We have to say this.
5. This survey is administered by CloudBees, Inc., 400 Trade Center, Suite 4950, Woburn, MA 01801, +1 1.617.500.7547, info AT cloudbees.com. If you’d like to send us feedback or have questions, please email us at juc-oc-ext AT cloudbees.com. And no, we do not accept bribes to rig the contest. :)
6. Regardless of whether you win the AppleTV, you can be rewarded with the knowledge that you’re providing knowledge that will help make Jenkins even better. Thank you in advance!
Please take < 5 minutes out of your day to help make Jenkins even better, and take the survey now!