We are happy to report that JUC San Francisco sponsorship is nearly full! With 9 sponsors confirmed and another nearly there, we only have one regular sponsorship left for San Francisco on September 30! But we have plenty of spots open for Antwerp on November 13, plus something new…
Check out our new Corporate Sponsorships!
Now there’s a new JUC sponsorship package designed specifically for companies who are not tech software vendors but who use a whole-lotta Jenkins and want to support the vibrant Jenkins community. As an added bonus, they can raise awareness of their brand as an outstanding corporate citizen!
This new sponsorship is specifically designed for companies that want to advance Jenkins but who might not be able to make the business case for sponsorship because the developer community is not their direct market. For $500, these companies can secure a sponsorship that provides:
- Logo listed on JUC website under Corporate Sponsors
- Logo on conference program
- Logo on conference slide template that all speakers use
- Logo printed on conference signage
- Company mentioned in pre-conference publicity such as CloudBees newsletter, blogs, etc.
- Right now we are not offering the logos on the conference t-shirts. We may add this perk later, depending on interest and quite frankly, the amount of space available on the shirt.
- Corporate sponsors also get a 10% discount on registrations (this discount cannot be used on top of the 20% discount anyone can get for registering 5+ people at once).
Since the corporate sponsorship does not include table space, we have an unlimited number of them!
*Note: This sponsorship is restricted to companies who would not normally sponsor a conference like JUC, namely those whose main charter is not creating software for developers.
If you’re interested in a corporate sponsorship, want to sponsor Antwerp, or want to nab the last regular San Francisco sponsorship for yourself, drop a note to juc-sponsorship (at) cloudbees (dot) com!
Get more details and register for San Francisco! Hopefully see you at JUC…
— Lisa Wells