Jenkins World is the largest gathering of Jenkins® users in the world, including Jenkins experts, continuous delivery thought leaders and companies offering complementary technologies for Jenkins. So, to ensure our International crowd doesn’t get left behind we have composed a dedicated program for all attendees traveling to Jenkins World from outside the United States. The program gives access to everything that a full conference registration includes (keynotes, breakout sessions, expo access and meals) along with these additional events:
- Tuesday, August 29 (Morning) - Optional: Training and Certification All Day
- Get access to pre-conference training at Jenkins World 2017 (additional charge) and take advantage of a FREE certification exam (no charge) with your registration for the conference.
- Tuesday, August 29 (Evening) - Jenkins World Kickoff 7:30pm PDT
- The Jenkins World kickoff event for International Program attendees at the Autodesk Gallery will be hosted by Kohsuke Kawaguchi. Join us for a night of dinner, drinks, a DJ and networking with other international attendees, Jenkins contributors and CloudBees management. RSVP by August 15 here to secure your spot!
- Thursday, August 31 - International Program Private Lunch 12:30pm-1:30pm PDT
- Join us for an International Program private lunch hosted by Kohsuke Kawaguchi. This lunch will be conducted as a Birds of a Feather lunch with CloudBees and Jenkins community leaders from across the world.
The only criteria for this dedicated program is to be from outside of the US.
To register simply visit the International Program website.
We look forward to seeing you there!