It’s going to be a buzzing Fall here at CloudBees. We hope to have the opportunity to connect with you when we emerge from the hive for these events:
- This Week! VMWorld – Aug 30-Sept 1, Las Vegas – come see us at Booth #664.
- Liferay West Coast Symposium – Sept 21 & 22, Anaheim, CA. We’ll have a booth (number TBD) and our awesome Senior Product Manager Harpreet Singh will give a talk about continuous integration in the cloud.
- Jenkins User Conference (free!) – Oct 2, San Francisco – join the Bees as we support the very first Jenkins community conference on the Sunday before JavaOne. Also get the latest conference news on Twitter.
- JavaOne – Oct 3-6, San Francisco – we’ll be in Booth # 5509. We’ve also had several talks accepted, so keep an eye out for the schedule.
- Why Java is an Ideal Platform for DevOps Automation – Michael Neale
- What is a PaaS, After All? – Harpreet Singh and Spike Washburn
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins – Kohsuke Kawaguchi
- Jenkins Community Meetup – hosted by Kohsuke Kawaguchi and fellow Jenkins leader Andrew Bayer
- Devops Seminar – Oct 18, Penn State Great Valley, Pennsylvania, hosted by Chariot Solutions. Harpreet Singh will share the latest on Jenkins and Continuous Delivery.
- Devoxx - Nov 14-18, Antwerp – we don’t have a booth, but we’ll be buzzing about, and there are rumors of a CloudBees-hosted Drink-Up…
We also have several Mastering Continuous Integration with Jenkins training courses coming up:
- Sept 23 – London (taught by Jenkins expert Stephen Connolly)
- Oct 14 – Tokyo (taught by Jenkins founder Kohsuke Kawaguchi)
- Nov 17 – San Francisco (taught by Jenkins founder Kohsuke Kawaguchi)
If you’re in the neighborhood of any of these events, we really hope you’ll come find us and say hello!