Join the Java Revolution in the Cloud!
Our Java in the Cloud Platform as a Service (PaaS) is a revolutionary approach, bringing power back to developers and significant cost savings to their organizations. With the CloudBees Platform, the need for IT support is eliminated and the development team transitions to a pay-for-what-you-use, when-you-use-it approach. (To estimate your actual cost, use our handy pricing calculator.)
CloudBees is the only Platform as a Service (PaaS) company focused on supporting the entire Java application lifecycle in the cloud. With CloudBees, developers are freed from the drudgery of maintaining infrastructure and are able to focus 100% of their time developing great software!
Start Developing in the Cloud, with CloudBees
- It’s fast. Run your first job or deploy your first Java application within minutes of subscribing.
- It’s easy. Start new projects or easily migrate existing projects to the cloud
- Ready now! The CloudBees PaaS is in production and already proven.
- No infrastructure hassles. No more middleware, operating system, database, hardware and application maintenance. YOU write great code, WE take care of the infrastructure!
- Automatic scalability. Instant scalability and elasticity of resources, automatic provisioning, high availability, auto failover and more. Scale up, down and out, as needed.
- Extensibility. One-click access to the CloudBees Partner Ecosystem means you can instantly add integrated functionality to the CloudBees platform.
Go one-on-one with Spike Washburn, VP of Development, in this short Getting Started video! Originally created for App'Olympics, BeMyApp 2012.
Browse our online documentation portal – it contains a wealth of knowledge and technical tips about how to utilize the CloudBees PaaS. Additionally, here are just a few of the many materials that will help guide you in getting started developing and deploying applications in the cloud: