Would you like to be able to build and run applications in the cloud? Are you hesitating, because you don't know what is involved or where to start? Maybe you've heard about Platform as a Service (PaaS), but you're not sure how to take advantage of it? If any of these questions resonate, then this webinar is for you! We'll start at the beginning and show you exactly what PaaS is, what it can and can't do and how to try it out for yourself, using examples that you can easily implement on your own.
...and while you wait for the webinar, watch the video (above) to learn how PaaS can turn you into a superhero developer!
Mark Prichard from CloudBees will show you, step-by-step, how to:
- Create fully automated build and test jobs, using DEV@cloud
- Deploy Java applications using Spring, Grails, Play/Scala and other frameworks with just a couple of clicks
- Work with a variety of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Integrate with Eclipse and other leading IDEs for a complete development experience
- Add services from companies like New Relic, AppDynamics, Papertrail, SendGrid, SauceLabs, MongoHQ, Sonar Source and many more
You'll see how fast and easy it is to get started. For example, with CloudBees ClickStarts, you can be up and running with a a complete project in just minutes.
Whatever your project goals are, whether you're a developer, architect or manager, or just want to know more about one of the hottest new technology trends around, join us and get your questions answered.