Figure 1 -- AnyCloud allows you to deploy anywhere...on any cloud
AnyCloud - Deployment Flexibility without the Hassles
For many companies, the promise of PaaS often bashes up against the reality of enterprise constraints, such as:
- How can I take advantage of my existing investments?
- How can I use PaaS and get low-latency access to data that I cannot move?
- How can I abide by security and privacy rules and still use PaaS?
- How can I keep my processing and data in a specific region?
You know that Platform as a Service (PaaS) is the way to make best use of the cloud. PaaS gets you away from managing your applications and middleware on hosted cloud infrastructure and, instead, lets you focus on the things that are important to your business. But not everything can just move to the public cloud. Further, creating DevOps expertise to manage a private cloud is yet another distraction from your core business. CloudBees AnyCloud delivers the Service in PaaS; it allows you to determine where you want applications deployed – whether on multiple public cloud IaaS providers, a trusted hosting service or within your own private, on-premise data center – thus leveraging your existing resources and investments. No matter how you deploy, CloudBees provides a unified view into deployments on…any cloud.
Learn more about the differences between multi-tenanted and dedicated offerings.
Benefits of AnyCloud
- With AnyCloud, regardless of where you deploy your application, CloudBees remains the service provider for the PaaS
- You get the benefit of CloudBees' efficiency in elastic resource utilization, whether you’re using resources from within your data center or from a public cloud provider
- You get a centralized view and access to all cloud deployments
"Is there anything holding you back from the cloud now?"
-- Wired.com CloudLine
"Java PaaS specialist CloudBees appear to be tearing up the PaaS rulebook once again...AnyCloud is a game-changer."
-- S&S Media Group/jaxenter UK