HP Application Lifecycle Intelligence - HP ALI - allows developers to focus on coding and minimize the burden of administrative tasks such as reporting and environment set up. Additionally, HP ALI allows a complete managed defect lifecycle that streamlines and simplifies bug remediation.
An extension of HP ALM, HP ALI frees developers from administrative tasks and allows them to focus on what developers really like - coding! Thanks to bi-directional connectivity to HP ALM through HP ALI Dev, task progress is automatically logged to HP ALM and ALM artifacts are visible to developers in their IDE so developers can understand the context of their task and apply context-aware coding. Additionally, the HP ALI Auto-provisioning mechanism enables developers to switch from one project to another, rapidly supporting the need of the business to respond quickly to changes in the market. With the HP ALI Auto-provisioning mechanism, new environments can be provisioned in a couple of minutes instead of days.
In order to minimize time spent on bug fixes, HP ALI provides a complete managed defect lifecycle. Right from their IDE, developers can access complete defect history, annotation, recording, test results and the latest code changes related to this defect. Together with complete traceability to other ALM artifacts and a real time communication platform to connect the rest of the application teams, HP ALI saves time so developers can focus on what really matters - coding.
- Rich partner ecosystem integration to various SCM and build management tools
- IDE Plug Ins for Eclipse, Visual Studio, IntelliJ
- Auto-provisioning of development environments
- Technology- and platform-agnostic integrations
- Dynamic traceability reports with drill-down capability
- Real-time change impact analysis
- Various metrics with regard to build health, risk, and stability
- Open software development kit and hot-pluggable framework
For support, please visit the HP ALM support portal.