Application development just got smoother…
Get continuous integration and deployment in the cloud!
Continuous deployment with AWS Elastic BeanstalkTM
- Use CloudBees DEV@cloud to build and test with Jenkins in the cloud
- Take advantage of integrated Maven, SVN and Git repositories
- Automatically deploy successful builds to AWS Elastic Beanstalk
No build server required
- Build web and mobile applications on cloud infrastructure
- Environment is ready to go - no waiting for hardware purchase and configuration
- Freedom from the tedium of maintaining build infrastructure
- Unlimited capacity for CI builds and for application deployment needs - scale resources up and down as needed
- Only pay for what you use -> cost savings!
- Improved productivity for developers - get coverage for the complete build-test-deploy cloud lifecycle through DEV@cloud and AWS Elastic Beanstalk
- Works with Java
- Interested in other language support? Please drop us a note.
Get Started Now!
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk developers can sign up for DEV@cloud using their existing Google account, GitHub account, or by creating an account directly on CloudBees
- Add in your Amazon credentials to a build, and the CloudBees-hosted Jenkins service can deploy applications directly to AWS Elastic Beanstalk… in one click!
- Click to get started...free!