Jenkins User Conference 2013
2013 promises to be another busy year for Jenkins, our favorite butler!
We are pleased to announce:
- Jenkins User Conference Israel will be held on June 6, 2013 at the Shefayim Convention Center. Register now!
- Jenkins User Conference U.S. will be held on October 23, 2013 in Palo Alto, CA. at the Palo Alto Jewish Community Center. Register now!
More details about JUC 2013 will be made available in the coming weeks.
Meanwhile, the JUC 2013 Call for Papers is now open (see below).
Submit an abstract NOW to speak at JUC 2013!
This is your chance to tell your story, share best practices you have developed and showcase how Jenkins technology has helped you to innovate and transform better business results. We look forward to receiving amazing proposals from novice developers to infrastructure experts within the Jenkins community, so get creative and send us your proposal!
Please do not submit overt marketing pitches for session content. Instead, we encourage abstracts for breakout sessions and workshops with transferable, tangible lessons and other topics, such as:
- Plug-in development
- Jenkins applications that solve testing/building problems in specific areas: mobility, enterprise/web/cloud applications and UI testing
- Case studies that speak to a problem you faced, the Jenkins solution you implemented to solve it, and the results you attained from implementing Jenkins or Jenkins plugins
- Jenkins best practices, tips and tricks
- Jenkins in the Cloud, if you or your company is currently using Jenkins in the cloud we'd love to hear your story
- Beyond Java (Jenkins with PHP, Ruby, etc.)
- Israel - June 06, 2013
- Palo Alto, CA. - October 23, 2013
Proposal Submission Deadlines
- JUC Israel - Sunday April 21, 2013
- JUC Palo Alto, CA. - Sunday June 09, 2013
Sponsor JUC 2013!
- JUC sponsorship is fantastic opportunity to support the Jenkins community. To learn how, please drop us a note at email@example.com.