Jenkins User Conference Call For Papers
2014 promises to be a busy year for Jenkins, our favorite butler!
This year, he'll be touring Germany, Israel and the United States, bringing the Jenkins community together to network, and share Jenkins experiences and knowledge. Dates and additional information for the 2014 Jenkins User Conferences will be available in the near future. However, we are ready NOW to recruit amazing speakers.
We Need Jenkins User Conference Presenters
This is your chance to tell your story, share best practices and showcase how Jenkins technology has helped you to innovate and accelerate application delivery. We look forward to receiving amazing speaking proposals from novice Jenkins developers to infrastructure experts, so get creative and send yours!
Please do not submit overt marketing pitches - they will be rejected. Instead, we encourage abstracts for breakout sessions and workshops with transferable, tangible lessons and topics of interest for Jenkins users, such as:
- Plug-in development
- Jenkins techniques that solve testing/building problems in specific application areas: mobile, enterprise/web/cloud and UI testing
- Case studies that speak to a problem you faced, the Jenkins solution you implemented to solve it and the results you realized
- Jenkins best practices, tips and tricks
- Jenkins in the cloud - if you or your company is currently using Jenkins in the cloud we'd love to hear your story
- Beyond Java (Jenkins with PHP, Ruby, etc.)
2014 Jenkins User Conference Dates (exact dates to be determined)
- JUC Boston, Massachusetts - June 18, 2014
- JUC Berlin, Germany - June 25, 2014
- JUC Israel - July 16, 2014
- JUC US West Coast - October 2014 (TBD)
- Sao Paulo, Brazil - TBD
Abstract Submission Deadlines
- JUC Berlin, Germany - March 30, 2014
- JUC Boston, Massachusetts - March 30, 2014
- JUC Israel - March 30, 2014
- JUC US West Coast - July 13, 2014