Jenkins User Conference Call For Papers
2014 promises to be a busy year for Jenkins, our favorite butler!
This year, he'll be touring Europe, Israel and the United States, bringing the Jenkins community together to network and share Jenkins experiences and knowledge.
REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW OPEN:
- JUE - Copenhagen: August 22, 2014
JUC - US West (San Francisco): October 23, 2014
- Agenda coming late July
We Need Jenkins User Conference Presenters - APPLY NOW
This is your chance to tell your story, share best practices and showcase how Jenkins technology has helped you to innovate and accelerate application delivery. We look forward to receiving amazing speaking proposals from novice Jenkins developers to infrastructure experts, so get creative and send yours!
Please do not submit overt marketing pitches - they will be rejected. Instead, we encourage abstracts for breakout sessions and workshops with transferable, tangible lessons and topics of interest for Jenkins users, such as:
- Plug-in development
- Jenkins techniques that solve testing/building problems in specific application areas: mobile, enterprise/web/cloud and UI testing
- Case studies that speak to a problem you faced, the Jenkins solution you implemented to solve it and the results you realized
- Jenkins best practices, tips and tricks
- Jenkins in the cloud - if you or your company is currently using Jenkins in the cloud we'd love to hear your story
- Beyond Java (Jenkins with PHP, Ruby, etc.)
JUC - US West (San Francisco) - CLOSED
Thanks to all who submitted! We will be publishing the agenda in the near future.